Processes and methodologies of Emilia Romagna and Lombardy:
As regards the processes and methodologies of Emilia Romagna, it is possible to identify phases of the validation process:
1. Reception and orientation: process of formalization and certification of competences, the meaning of the process, its articulation, its rules, its outputs and their value;
2. Identification and formalization of competences: documents attesting knowledge and skills related to SRQ standards;
3. Evaluation: phase aimed at evaluating, through an analysis of evidence, whether people are in a position to access the Assessment by examination;
4. Validation and release of the declaration / attestation of competences: bound, obligatorily, to pass an exam.
The Lombardy Region has developed, for some years, the application of the Certification Model of the skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts which includes some specific phases:
1. Submission of an application by a citizen to an accredited body for work services;
2. Evaluation of the application, analysis and consistency with the competence to be certified;
3. Construction of the Portfolio of evidences and delivery of the evidences, that is of the tests that demonstrate the effective possession of the competences;
4. Assessment and evaluation of the documentation, possibly also with specific tests in the presence of an assessor appointed by the body;
5. Issue of certification.
- Category: Methodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Country: Italy
- Language: Italian
- Type of file: Text file