Unit 3: Participatory Training methodology and techniques
- Main ideas
- Participatory training Methodology is an educational strategy in which learners are active participants in the training or educational process.
- Participatory Training is that it is participant centred.
- The training programme must provide the opportunity to transfer training needs into real life situations.
- Learners needs and problems are the basis of the entire training intervention and the program has to be designed to meet the unique needs of each group of learners.
- Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Facilitate individual and group learning processes.
- Select, adapt or create appropriate methods.
- Create a safe, inspiring learning environment.
- Facilitate group dynamics in a way that is conducive to different ways of learning and stimulate active participation motivating and empowering learners.
- Promote creativity, problem solving and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking.
- Identify and analyse of learning needs to apply them in the training design.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self