Unit 6: Lay Teachers competence identification and evaluation
- Main ideas
- The Lay Teachers must demonstrate a basic level knowledge of the corresponding content of the subject to their teaching programs and specific competencies that enable them to guide and facilitate the training of others.
- A “trainer” must also have a perfect reputation, moral integrity, professional discipline, information technology application / utilization skills.
- Each “trainer” should be aware that the performance of the training largely depends on the trainer’s professional identity.
It is important, however, for “trainers” to be aware of the diversity of the roles they can accomplish within an institution / organization at a given moment, which will allow continuous capacity development and professional advancement.
- Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Improve the knowledge and skills of the trainers who work with groups;
- Have the ability to set and achieve educational goals;
- Development of competences to understand and facilitate individual and group processes;
- Development of skills to develop training programs based on the principles of non-formal education;
- Developing skills to interact successfully and work in a team;
- Development of skills for effective communication in the learning environment;
- Developing skills to use non-formal education methods and methods interactive teaching tools.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self